Monday, January 24, 2011

blissdom... here i come!

Blissdom Conference ~ Nashville ~ January 26-28, 2010


this wednesday i am stepping out of my comfort zone....

my awesome bloggie friend and i are attending the 2011 blissdom conference in nashville at the opryland hotel.
this year's slogan is "think big. be bold. create your bliss." 
well, i don't know about you, but i sure could use a little of all of that in my life.

i am a total newbie to this blogging thing and i have never really been that much of a writer, so it is very probable that i will be the most inexperienced person there.

i am super scared but really excited.

wait... let me say that again... i am SUPER SCARED but really excited!

i swear thinking about meeting a lot of the bloggers i've followed for years gives me
puffy hives and giddy butterflies all at the same time.

the truth is, i have a lot of ideas for my blog but i constantly struggle with self doubt.
(i'm a teeny bit of a perfectionist...)
 what if my ideas stink? what if no one cares? will i look foolish?

however, from what i've read, many of the bloggers whose ideas i love have felt the same way.

so that's why i'm stepping out of my warm, comfy nest at home and putting myself out there to meet some new people who know more about blogging than i do.
i look forward to learning all that i can possibly absorb in those 3 days.
i am challenging myself to think big, be bold, and create my own bliss.....

and i can't wait to share it with you!

1 comments:

Polly said...

So nice to meet you at Blissdom! Aren't you glad you stepped out of your zone of comfort?
Blessings,

Post a Comment