Thursday, January 20, 2011

please accept my apology

hi guys.

i owe you a tutorial... and it is coming tomorrow.

i am so sorry that i am so late... i just have to let you all know that the last few weeks have kicked my butt.

totally, completely, and without mercy KICKED MY BUTT!

i had every intention of posting my last tutorial on christmas day, but i was totally wiped after an exhausting week preparing for the holiday.
then, my intention was to post it before the new year, but we had family in town and i found out that i'm not a very good blogger when i have extra people in my house.
then, after my family made their way home, my mom had a very serious health scare.
(she's doing much better now, praise God!)
once i was able to sort of recover emotionally from dealing with that, we had 4 snow days which means ALL of my kids were in the house for four days begging to be entertained.

all of this is to say, i'm new to this blogging thing 
and i've learned how easy it is to plan to write about something,
but to actually find the time to do so is very challenging.  
especially with all of the curve balls that have been thrown at me lately.

so please, please, please forgive me and come back tomorrow to check out the last tutorial for the 12 crafty days of christmas.

 look at it this way, you'll have 338 days to get it done for christmas 2011! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment