Saturday, November 6, 2010

allow me to introduce myself...


hi there! i'm joanna and welcome to my new blog and new business, 
sew anna designs! 

this is the beginning of a new venture for me. 
i  love to sew. 
i am an obsessive craft blog stalker. 
i am a collector of beautiful fabrics. (seriously, like how some girls collect shoes or purses) 
and now I am starting my own little business.


over the past few years, i have developed a sort of passion for sewing.
 i learned how to sew only a few short years ago from a very talented lady in my family. ever since then, it has been a world of discovery and i can't get enough of it!

 i have completely fallen in love with all types of sewing.... 
sewing with a machine, hand embroidery, quilting, and on and on.
 i have made things from patterns and on the fly, 
used tutorials from the web and come up with a few things on my own.
i just love the process of being inspired and then creating something beautiful or fun from that inspiration. 

for the past couple of years, i have been dreaming about starting a business creating the things i love. 
because i have had the immeasurable blessing of staying at home with my 3 kiddos, 
i have just not felt like i've had the time to commit to pursuing that dream fully.
now that my kids are off to school this year (two in elementary school & one in preschool), 
I have a little more time than I have had in the past 6 years.
so now is the time for a little dream chasing! 

i will be offering original, creative appliqued t shirts for babies, kids, and even grown ups.
i am also working on a few other things to offer to you guys...
 maybe even some accessories for you and your home.

on this blog, you will find a little about my life, and hopefully, a lot of fun things that will inspire you to create... 

and maybe even some things you'd like to have. :) 

thank you for joining me on this little creative journey of mine. enjoy!



0 comments:

Post a Comment