Sunday, November 7, 2010

halloween/fall goodies


as i mentioned in my introduction, i am an obsessive craft blog stalker. 
i love it when i find a cute idea and it becomes my #1 mission until i've completed it. 
here are some of my favorites that i couldn't resist trying this year and some i designed myself.
(these are all pictures of my crafts, but i've linked to the sites where I found the ideas so you can try them yourselves!)


super sweet but all the kids asked for more!


very fun activity to do with the kids!


boo t shirt
this is my LL (she's my youngest) and this is my design
i've made this shirt for my kids, friends and for some teachers at school 
(keep it in mind for next halloween!)



(i am seriously in love with this! it is one of my favorite things i have made ever!)


fall treat bags (there are little candy bars taped inside)
my sweet friend Cathy taught me how to do these. 
the kids in LL's class loved them!


pumpkin t shirt
(i designed this one specifically for my son's teacher at her request
and i think it turned out really cute!)


although christmas is fast approaching, maybe this will give you a little inspiration for the thanksgiving season!

gobble gobble!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your ghosts turned out WAY better than mine! I had jellyfish hanging from the trees! I'm gonna leave the crafting to you. Your blog is ADORABLE! Great work!

Post a Comment