Monday, November 8, 2010

i'm being featured!



today is a fantastic day!

 i have been asked by one of my dearest friends to be part of her new adventure!
a couple of months ago, my friend, alethea, started a really smart and funny blog called 
she writes about the wonderful gift of being a mother
(particularly those of us who work in the home)
and encourages all of us to follow our dreams.
i can say that she has been a wonderful inspiration to me personally
as i have been dreaming about and working on starting my own little business.
she is a priceless gem of a friend!

this week she is doing a series on "go get 'em girls".
she is featuring 5 ladies who had an idea for a business
and ran with it.
i am so honored that she asked me to start out the week.
please head over to her blog and check her out. 
she has so many words of wisdom and funny insights to share with you.
you will not be disappointed!

if you are visiting here from i'm domestic...not dead!, welcome!
and please come back soon!

p.s. i am still working on getting my etsy shop up and running,
but if you'd like to talk with me about what i do or would like to place an order,
please email me at sewannadesigns (at) gmail (dot) com.
i love to do custom items!

0 comments:

Post a Comment