Wednesday, December 1, 2010

12 crafty days of christmas

our tree this year! isn't it pretty!

so, the christmas season is here you guys, and i'm so excited!

i just love this time of year. there are so many cute things to create and yummy things to bake. 
 it's just all so wonderful!

around this time of year, i am in a super creative mood. i see things in magazines or online and i just want to drop everything and do them immediately.
so i've decided i'm going to do a little series here on my blog called 

the 12 crafty days of christmas!

over the next 25 days I will be posting 12 different crafts that i have done for the christmas season. some of them will be my own original ideas and others will be ideas i've gotten from someone else that were just so good i had to try them. 

i hope you will come back and see what i will be up to this christmas. i also hope that you will be inspired to try some of them yourself!

merry christmas everybody!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!! Your tree is beautiful, and I'm hoping you give me a crafty idea. I have this event on the 17th where I have to think up a craft for 10 children! :)

Jessica said...

I am also in need of a children's craft and teachers gifts! Sew, Anna I'll be waiting to see what awesome stuff you come up with!

Post a Comment